To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 184.108.40.2067
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|D-arabinitol dehydrogenase (NADP(+)).
|D-arabinitol dehydrogenase 1.|
|NADP(+)-dependent D-arabinitol dehydrogenase.|
- D-arabinitol + NADP(+) <=> D-xylulose + NADPH
- D-arabinitol + NADP(+) <=> D-ribulose + NADPH
- The enzyme from the rust fungus Uromyces fabae can use D-arabinitol
and D-mannitol as substrates in the forward direction and D-xylulose,
D-ribulose and, to a lesser extent, D-fructose as substrates in the
- This enzyme carries out the reactions of both EC 220.127.116.11 and
EC 18.104.22.168, but unlike them, uses NADP(+) rather than NAD(+) as
- D-arabinitol is capable of quenching reactive oxygen species involved
in defense reactions of the host plant.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||22.214.171.1247|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||126.96.36.1997|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.527|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 184.108.40.2067|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 1.1.1.-
entries corresponding to 1.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-