Due to scheduled maintenance work, this service may not be available on Monday January 22nd between 08.00 am and 9.00 am CEST
To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 188.8.131.522
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
- Glycerol + NADP(+) <=> L-glyceraldehyde + NADPH
- Glycerol + NADP(+) <=> D-glyceraldehyde + NADPH
- The enzyme takes part in a D-galacturonate degradation pathway in the
fungi Aspergillus niger and Trichoderma reesei (Hypocrea jecorina).
- It has equal activity with D- and L-glyceraldehyde, and can also
reduce glyoxal and methylglyoxal.
- The reaction is only observed in the direction of glyceraldehyde
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||184.108.40.2062|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.112|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.1682|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 22.214.171.1242|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 1.1.1.-
entries corresponding to 1.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-