To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 22.214.171.124
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Soluble quinoprotein glucose dehydrogenase.
|Glucose dehydrogenase (PQQ-dependent).|
|Soluble glucose dehydrogenase.|
|D-glucose + acceptor <=> D-glucono-1,5-lactone + reduced acceptor|
- Soluble periplasmic enzyme containing PQQ as prosthetic group, bound
to a calcium ion.
- Electron acceptor is not known.
- It is assayed with Wurster's Blue or phenazine methosulfate.
- It has negligible sequence or structure similarity to other
- It catalyzes an exceptionally high rate of oxidation of a wide range
of aldose sugars, including D-glucose, galactose, arabinose and
xylose, and also the disaccharides lactose, cellobiose and maltose.
- It has been described only in Acinetobacter calcoaceticus.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||126.96.36.199|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.52|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 220.127.116.11|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 1.1.99.-
entries corresponding to 1.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-