To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 188.8.131.52
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Plant seed peroxygenase.
|RH + ROOH <=> ROH + ROH|
- A heme protein with calcium binding motif (caleosin-type).
- Enzymes of this type include membrane-bound proteins found in seeds
of different plants.
- They catalyze the direct transfer of one oxygen atom from an organic
hydroperoxide, which is reduced into its corresponding alcohol to a
substrate which will be oxidized.
- Reactions catalyzed include hydroxylation, epoxidation and
- Preferred substrate and cosubstrate are unsaturated fatty acids and
fatty acid hydroperoxides, respectively.
- Plant seed peroxygenase is involved in the synthesis of cutin.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||184.108.40.206|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.168|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 22.214.171.124|
|O81270, PXG1_ARATH; ||G1JSL4, PXG1_AVESA; ||Q9FLN9, PXG2_ARATH; |
|O22788, PXG3_ARATH; ||Q9CAB7, PXG4_ARATH; ||Q9CAB8, PXG5_ARATH; |
|B3H7A9, PXG7_ARATH; ||A2XVG1, PXG_ORYSI; ||Q7FAX1, PXG_ORYSJ; |
|Q9SQ57, PXG_SESIN; |
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 1.11.2.-
entries corresponding to 1.11.-.-
entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-