To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 126.96.36.199
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|L-tryptophan + 2 NADPH + 2 O(2) <=> indole-3-acetaldoxime + 2 NADP(+) + 3 H(2)O + CO(2)|
- This enzyme catalyzes two successive N-hydroxylations of
L-tryptophan, the first steps in the biosynthesis of the both auxin
and the indole alkaloid phytoalexin camalexin.
- The product of the two hydroxylations, N,N-dihydroxy-L-tryptophan,
is extremely labile and dehydrates spontaneously.
- The dehydrated product is then subject to a decarboxylation that
produces the oxime.
- It is still not known whether the decarboxylation is spontaneous or
catalyzed by the enzyme.
- The product, (E)-indol-3-ylacetaldoxime, undergoes a spontaneous
isomerization to the (Z) form.
- Formerly EC 1.14.13.n2.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||188.8.131.52|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 18.104.22.168|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 1.14.13.-
entries corresponding to 1.14.-.-
entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-