To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 18.104.22.168
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
- Theobromine + O(2) + NAD(P)H <=> 7-methylxanthine + NAD(P)(+) + H(2)O + formaldehyde
- 3-methylxanthine + O(2) + NAD(P)H <=> xanthine + NAD(P)(+) + H(2)O + formaldehyde
- The enzyme from the bacterium Pseudomonas putida shares an
NAD(P)H-FMN reductase subunit with EC 22.214.171.124, and has higher
activity with NADH than with NADPH.
- Also demethylates caffeine and theophylline with lower efficiency.
- Forms part of the degradation pathway of methylxanthines.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||126.96.36.199|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.52|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 220.127.116.11|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 1.14.13.-
entries corresponding to 1.14.-.-
entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-