To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 220.127.116.11
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Nicotinic acid hydroxylase.|
|Nicotinate + H(2)O + NADP(+) <=> 6-hydroxynicotinate + NADPH|
|Fe cation; Flavoprotein.
- The enzyme is capable of acting on a variety of nicotinate analogs to
varying degrees, including pyrazine-2-carboxylate, pyrazine 2,3-
dicarboxylate, trigonelline and 6-methylnicotinate.
- The enzyme from Clostridium barkeri also possesses a catalytically
essential, labile selenium that can be removed by reaction with
- Forms part of the nicotinate-fermentation catabolism pathway in
- Other enzymes involved in this pathway are EC 18.104.22.168, EC 22.214.171.124,
EC 126.96.36.1991, EC 188.8.131.52, EC 184.108.40.206, EC 220.127.116.11 and EC 18.104.22.168.
- Formerly EC 22.214.171.124.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||126.96.36.199|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.52|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 220.127.116.11|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 1.17.1.-
entries corresponding to 1.17.-.-
entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-