To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 126.96.36.199
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
- 2 putrescine <=> sym-homospermidine + NH(3) + H(+)
- Putrescine + spermidine <=> sym-homospermidine + propane-1,3-diamine
- The reaction of this enzyme occurs in three steps, with some of the
intermediates presumably remaining enzyme-bound: NAD(+)-dependent
dehydrogenation of putrescine, transfer of the 4-aminobutylidene
group from dehydroputrescine to a second molecule of putrescine and
reduction of the imine intermediate to form homospermidine.
- Hence the overall reaction is transfer of a 4-aminobutyl group.
- Differs from EC 188.8.131.52, which cannot use putrescine as donor of the
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||184.108.40.206|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.168|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 22.214.171.124|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 2.5.1.-
entries corresponding to 2.5.-.-
entries corresponding to 2.-.-.-