To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 220.127.116.11
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
- ATP + 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-D-gluconate <=> ADP + 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-6-phospho-D-gluconate
- ATP + 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-D-galactonate <=> ADP + 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-6-phospho-D-galactonate
- The enzyme from the archaeon Sulfolobus solfataricus is involved in
glucose and galactose catabolism via the branched variant of the
- It phosphorylates 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-D-gluconate and 2-dehydro-3-
deoxy-D-galactonate with similar catalytic efficiency.
- Cf. EC 18.104.22.168 and EC 22.214.171.124.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||126.96.36.199|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.52|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 220.127.116.11|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 2.7.1.-
entries corresponding to 2.7.-.-
entries corresponding to 2.-.-.-