To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 18.104.22.168
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Acyl-CoA + acetate <=> a fatty acid anion + acetyl-CoA|
- The enzyme belongs to family I of CoA-transferases, which operate
with a ping-pong kinetic mechanism.
- The reaction takes place in two half-reactions and involves the
formation of a CoA thioester intermediate with a glutamate residue.
- Unlike EC 22.214.171.124, this enzyme exhibits maximal activity using
acetate as the CoA acceptor.
- Substrate range depends on the specific enzyme.
- Typical substrates include butanoyl-CoA and pentanoyl-CoA.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||126.96.36.199|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.52|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 220.127.116.11|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 2.8.3.-
entries corresponding to 2.8.-.-
entries corresponding to 2.-.-.-