To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 18.104.22.168
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|5'-app5'-DNA adenylate hydrolase.|
- Adenosine-5'-diphospho-5'-(DNA) + H(2)O <=> AMP + phospho-5'-(DNA)
- Adenosine-5'-diphospho-5'-(ribonucleotide)-(DNA) + H(2)O <=> AMP + 5'-phospho-(ribonucleotide)-(DNA)
- Aprataxin is a DNA-binding protein involved in different types of DNA
- The enzyme acts (among other activities) on abortive DNA ligation
intermediates that contain an adenylate covalently linked to the
5'-phosphate DNA terminus.
- It also acts when the adenylate is covalently linked to the
5'-phosphate of a ribonucleotide linked to a DNA strand, which is the
result of abortive ligase activty on products of EC 22.214.171.124,
an enzyme that cleaves RNA-DNA hybrids on the 5' side of the
ribonucleotide found in the 5'-RNA-DNA-3' junction.
- Aprataxin binds the adenylate group to a histidine residue within the
active site, followed by its hydrolysis from the nucleic acid and
eventual release, leaving a 5'-phosphate terminus that can be
- The enzyme also possesses the activities of EC 126.96.36.199 and
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||188.8.131.52|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 18.104.22.168|
|Q7YRZ2, APTX_BOVIN; ||P61797, APTX_CANLF; ||P61798, APTX_CHICK; |
|P61802, APTX_CIOIN; ||P61799, APTX_DANRE; ||Q7Z2E3, APTX_HUMAN; |
|Q9BGQ0, APTX_MACFA; ||Q7TQC5, APTX_MOUSE; ||Q7YRZ1, APTX_PIG; |
|Q8K4H4, APTX_RAT; ||O74859, APTX_SCHPO; ||P61800, APTX_TAKRU; |
|Q7T287, APTX_XENLA; ||P61801, APTX_XENTR; ||Q08702, APTX_YEAST; |
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 3.1.11.-
entries corresponding to 3.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 3.-.-.-