To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 188.8.131.52
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Type III site-specific deoxyribonuclease.
|Type III restriction enzyme.|
|Endonucleolytic cleavage of DNA to give specific double-stranded fragments with terminal 5'-phosphates|
- Has an absolute requirement for ATP, but does not hydrolyze it;
S-adenosyl-L-methionine stimulates the reaction, but is not
- Recognize specific short DNA sequences and cleave a short distance
away from the recognition sequence.
- Exist as complexes with enzymes of similar specificity listed under
EC 184.108.40.206 or EC 220.127.116.11.
- Formerly EC 18.104.22.168 and EC 22.214.171.124.
- See the REBASE database for a complete list of these enzymes:
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||126.96.36.199|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.52|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 220.127.116.11|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 3.1.21.-
entries corresponding to 3.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 3.-.-.-