To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 126.96.36.199
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Low specificity D-threonine aldolase.|
- D-threonine <=> glycine + acetaldehyde
- D-allothreonine <=> glycine + acetaldehyde
- Activated by divalent metal cations (e.g. Co(2+), Ni(2+), Mn(2+) or
- The reaction is reversible, which can lead to the interconversion of
D-threonine and D-allothreonine.
- Several other D-beta-hydroxy-alpha-amino acids, such as D-beta-
phenylserine, D-beta-hydroxy-alpha-aminovaleric acid and D-beta-3,4-
dihydroxyphenylserine, can also act as substrate.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||188.8.131.52|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 18.104.22.168|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 4.1.2.-
entries corresponding to 4.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 4.-.-.-