To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 188.8.131.52
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Low-specificity L-threonine aldolase.
- L-threonine <=> glycine + acetaldehyde
- L-allo-threonine <=> glycine + acetaldehyde
- The low-specificity L-threonine aldolase can act on both L-threonine
- The enzyme from Escherichia coli can also act on L-threo-phenylserine
- The enzyme can also catalyze the aldol condensation of glycolaldehyde
and glycine to form 4-hydroxy-L-threonine, an intermediate of
pyridoxal phosphate biosynthesis.
- Different from EC 184.108.40.206 and EC 220.127.116.11.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||18.104.22.168|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||22.214.171.124|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||126.96.36.199|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 188.8.131.52|
|O74267, GLY1_ASHGO; ||O13427, GLY1_CANAX; ||O13940, GLY1_SCHPO; |
|P37303, GLY1_YEAST; ||D3DKC4, GLYA_HYDTT; ||P58319, LTAE_ECO57; |
|P75823, LTAE_ECOLI; ||Q9HTF1, LTAE_PSEAE; ||O50584, LTAE_PSEUN; |
|Q8RXU4, THA1_ARATH; ||Q9FPH3, THA2_ARATH; |
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 4.1.2.-
entries corresponding to 4.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 4.-.-.-