Due to improvement work scheduled on this server, some services may not be fully operational on Tuesday December 12 daytime (CEST
To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 188.8.131.52
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
- 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-6-phospho-D-gluconate <=> pyruvate + D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate
- 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-6-phospho-D-galactonate <=> pyruvate + D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate
- In the archaeon Sulfolobus solfataricus the enzyme is involved in
glucose and galactose catabolism via the branched variant of the
- It utilizes 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-6-phosphate-D-gluconate and 2-dehydro-
3-deoxy-6-phosphate-D-galactonate with similar catalytic efficiency.
- In vitro the enzyme can also catalyze the cleavage of the non-
phosphorylated forms 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-D-gluconate and 2-dehydro-3-
deoxy-D-galactonate with much lower catalytic efficiency.
- Cf. EC 184.108.40.206 and EC 220.127.116.11.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||18.104.22.168|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||22.214.171.124|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||126.96.36.199|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 188.8.131.52|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 4.1.2.-
entries corresponding to 4.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 4.-.-.-