Due to scheduled maintenance work, this service may not be available on Monday January 22nd between 08.00 am and 9.00 am CEST
To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 126.96.36.199
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Geranyl diphosphate <=> (+)-car-3-ene + diphosphate|
- The enzyme reacts with (3S)-linalyl diphosphate twice as rapidly as
geranyl diphosphate, but 25 times as rapidly as (3R)-linalyl
- It is assumed that (3S)-linalyl diphosphate is normally formed as an
enzyme bound intermediate in the reaction.
- In the reaction the 5-pro-R hydrogen of geranyl diphosphate is
eliminated during cyclopropane ring formation.
- In Picea abies (Norway spruce) and Picea sitchensis (Sitka spruce)
terpinolene is also formed.
- See EC 188.8.131.52.
- (+)-car-3-ene is associated with resistance of Picea sitchensis
(Sitka spruce) to white pine weevil.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||184.108.40.206|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.168|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 22.214.171.124|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 4.2.3.-
entries corresponding to 4.2.-.-
entries corresponding to 4.-.-.-