To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 18.104.22.168
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Geranyl diphosphate <=> (+)-alpha-pinene + diphosphate|
- Cyclase I of Salvia officinalis (sage) gives about equal parts (+)-
alpha-pinene and (+)-camphene, whereas cyclase III gives about equal
parts of (+)-alpha-pinene and (+)-beta-pinene.
- (3R)-linalyl diphosphate can also be used by the enzyme in preference
to (3S)-linalyl diphosphate.
- The 4-pro-R-hydrogen of geranyl diphosphate is lost.
- With synthase II of Pinus taeda (loblolly pine) (+)-beta-pinene was
the only product.
- See also EC 22.214.171.124 and EC 126.96.36.199.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||188.8.131.52|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 18.104.22.168|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 4.2.3.-
entries corresponding to 4.2.-.-
entries corresponding to 4.-.-.-