To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 220.127.116.11
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Epimerization of D-glucuronate in heparosan-N-sulfate to L-iduronate|
- The enzyme acts on D-glucosyluronate residues in N-sulfated heparosan
polymers, converting them to L-iduronate, thus modifying the polymer
- The enzyme requires that at least the N-acetylglucosamine residue
linked to C-4 of the substrate has been deacetylated and N-sulfated,
and activity is highest with fully N-sulfated substrate.
- It does not act on glucuronate residues that are O-sulfated or are
adjacent to N-acetylglucosamine residues that are O-sulfated at the 6
- Thus the epimerization from D-glucuronate to L-iduronate occurs after
N-sulfation of glucosamine residues but before O-sulfation.
- Not identical with EC 18.104.22.168 or with EC 22.214.171.124.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||126.96.36.199|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.52|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 220.127.116.11|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 5.1.3.-
entries corresponding to 5.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 5.-.-.-