To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 220.127.116.11
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|L-lysine <=> (3S)-3,6-diaminohexanoate|
- This enzyme is a member of the 'AdoMet radical' (radical SAM) family.
- It contains pyridoxal phosphate and a [4Fe-4S] cluster and binds an
exchangeable S-adenosyl-L-methionine molecule.
- Activity in vitro requires a strong reductant such as dithionite and
strictly anaerobic conditions.
- A 5'-deoxyadenosyl radical is generated during the reaction cycle by
reductive cleavage of S-adenosyl-L-methionine, mediated by the iron-
- S-adenosyl-L-methionine is regenerated at the end of the reaction.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||18.104.22.168|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||22.214.171.124|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||126.96.36.199|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 188.8.131.52|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 5.4.3.-
entries corresponding to 5.4.-.-
entries corresponding to 5.-.-.-