A new class EC 7, Translocases, has been added to the EC list. It will be part of ENZYME from release 2018_10. Read more about EC 7 here.
ENZYME entry: EC 220.127.116.11
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Soluble quinoprotein glucose dehydrogenase.
|Glucose dehydrogenase (PQQ-dependent).|
|Soluble glucose dehydrogenase.|
|D-glucose + acceptor <=> D-glucono-1,5-lactone + reduced acceptor|
- Soluble periplasmic enzyme containing PQQ as prosthetic group, bound
to a calcium ion.
- Electron acceptor is not known.
- It is assayed with Wurster's Blue or phenazine methosulfate.
- It has negligible sequence or structure similarity to other
- It catalyzes an exceptionally high rate of oxidation of a wide range
of aldose sugars, including D-glucose, galactose, arabinose and
xylose, and also the disaccharides lactose, cellobiose and maltose.
- It has been described only in Acinetobacter calcoaceticus.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||18.104.22.168|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||22.214.171.124|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||126.96.36.199|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 188.8.131.52|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 1.1.99.-
entries corresponding to 1.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-