A new class EC 7, Translocases, has been added to the EC list. It will be part of ENZYME from release 2018_10. Read more about EC 7 here.
ENZYME entry: EC 220.127.116.11
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
|Plant seed peroxygenase.
|RH + ROOH <=> ROH + ROH|
- A heme protein with calcium binding motif (caleosin-type).
- Enzymes of this type include membrane-bound proteins found in seeds
of different plants.
- They catalyze the direct transfer of one oxygen atom from an organic
hydroperoxide, which is reduced into its corresponding alcohol to a
substrate which will be oxidized.
- Reactions catalyzed include hydroxylation, epoxidation and
- Preferred substrate and cosubstrate are unsaturated fatty acids and
fatty acid hydroperoxides, respectively.
- Plant seed peroxygenase is involved in the synthesis of cutin.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||18.104.22.168|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||22.214.171.124|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||126.96.36.199|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 188.8.131.52|
|O81270, PXG1_ARATH; ||G1JSL4, PXG1_AVESA; ||Q9FLN9, PXG2_ARATH; |
|O22788, PXG3_ARATH; ||Q9CAB7, PXG4_ARATH; ||Q9CAB8, PXG5_ARATH; |
|B3H7A9, PXG7_ARATH; ||A2XVG1, PXG_ORYSI; ||Q7FAX1, PXG_ORYSJ; |
|Q9SQ57, PXG_SESIN; |
entries corresponding to 1.11.2.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 1.11.-.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-