A new class EC 7, Translocases, has been added to the EC list. It will be part of ENZYME from release 2018_10. Read more about EC 7 here.
ENZYME entry: EC 188.8.131.52
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
|Propene + NADH + O(2) <=> 1,2-epoxypropane + NAD(+) + H(2)O|
- The enzyme from Xanthobacter sp. strain Py2 is a multicomponent
(1) an NADH reductase, which provides the reductant for O(2)
(2) a Rieske-type ferredoxin, which is an electron-transfer protein.
(3) an oxygenase, which contains the catalytic center for alkene
(4) a small protein of unknown function that is essential for
- The enzyme oxygenates C(2) to C(6) aliphatic alkenes.
- With propene as substrate, the stereospecificity of the epoxypropane
formed is 95% (R) and 5% (S).
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||184.108.40.206|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.168|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 22.214.171.124|
entries corresponding to 1.14.13.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 1.14.-.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-