ENZYME entry: EC 184.108.40.206
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
|Dodecanoate + [reduced NADPH--hemoprotein reductase] + O(2) <=> 7-hydroxydodecanoate + [oxidized NADPH--hemoprotein reductase] + H(2)O|
- A cytochrome P450 (heme-thiolate) protein found in plants.
- The enzyme is involved in the synthesis of sporopollenin - a complex
polymer found at the outer layer of spores and pollen.
- It can also act on decanoate (C(10)), myristate (C(14)),
and palmitate (C(16)) with lower activity.
- The enzyme also produces a small amount of products that are
hydroxylated at neighboring positions (C-6, C-8 and C-9).
- Formerly EC 220.127.116.11.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||18.104.22.168|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||22.214.171.124|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||126.96.36.199|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 188.8.131.52|
|Rhea expert-curated reactions||184.108.40.206|
entries corresponding to 1.14.14.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 1.14.-.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-