A new class EC 7, Translocases, has been added to the EC list. It will be part of ENZYME from release 2018_10. Read more about EC 7 here.
ENZYME entry: EC 184.108.40.206
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
|2 juglone + O(2) <=> 2 3,5-dihydroxy-1,4-naphthoquinone|
- Even though oxygen is consumed, molecular oxygen is not incorporated
into the product.
- Catalysis starts by incorporation of an oxygen atom from a water
molecule into the substrate.
- The naphthalene-1,2,4,8-tetrol intermediate is then oxidized by
molecular oxygen, which is reduced to water.
- Also acts on 1,4-naphthoquinone, naphthazarin and 2-chloro-1,4-
- Formerly EC 220.127.116.11.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||18.104.22.168|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||22.214.171.124|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||126.96.36.199|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 188.8.131.52|
entries corresponding to 1.17.3.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 1.17.-.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-