To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 220.127.116.11
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Biphenyl-2,3-diol + O(2) <=> 2-hydroxy-6-oxo-6-phenylhexa-2,4-dienoate|
|Mn(2+) or Fe cation.
- This enzyme participates in the degradation pathway of biphenyl and
PCB (poly chlorinated biphenyls), and catalyzes the first ring
cleavage step by incorporating two oxygen atoms into the catechol
ring formed by EC 18.104.22.168.
- The enzyme from the bacterium Burkholderia xenovorans LB400 can also
process catechol, 3-methylcatechol, and 4-methylcatechol, but less
- The enzyme from the carbazole-degrader Pseudomonas resinovorans
strain CA10 also accepts 2'-aminobiphenyl-2,3-diol.
- The enzyme from Ralstonia sp. SBUG 290 can also accept 1,2-
dihydroxydibenzofuran and 1,2-dihydroxynaphthalene.
- The enzyme is strongly inhibited by the substrate.
- Not identical with EC 22.214.171.124.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||126.96.36.199|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.52|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 220.127.116.11|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 1.13.11.-
entries corresponding to 1.13.-.-
entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-