To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 22.214.171.124
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
|Dichloroarcyriaflavin A synthase.
|Dichlorochromopyrrolate + 4 O(2) + 4 NADH <=> dichloroarcyriaflavin A + 2 CO(2) + 6 H(2)O + 4 NAD(+)|
- The conversion of dichlorochromopyrrolate to dichloroarcyriaflavin A
is a complex process that involves two enzyme components.
- RebP is an NAD-dependent cytochrome P(450) oxygenase that performs an
aryl-aryl bond formation yielding the six-ring indolocarbazole
- Along with RebC, a flavin-dependent hydroxylase, it also catalyzes
the oxidative decarboxylation of both carboxyl groups.
- The presence of RebC ensures that the only product is the
rebeccamycin aglycone dichloroarcyriaflavin A.
- The enzymes are similar, but not identical, to StaP and StaC, which
are involved in the synthesis of staurosporine.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||126.96.36.199|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.52|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 220.127.116.11|
entries corresponding to 1.13.12.-
entries corresponding to 1.13.-.-
entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-