To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 18.104.22.168
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
- S-adenosyl-L-methionine + arsenite <=> S-adenosyl-L-homocysteine + methylarsonate
- S-adenosyl-L-methionine + methylarsonite <=> S-adenosyl-L-homocysteine + dimethylarsinate
- An enzyme of the biotransformation pathway that forms
dimethylarsinate from inorganic arsenite and arsenate.
- It methylates arsenite to form methylarsonate, Me-AsO(3)H(2), which
is reduced by EC 22.214.171.124 to methylarsonite, Me-As(OH)(2).
- Methylarsonite is also a substrate for this enzyme which converts it
into the much less toxic compound dimethylarsinate (cacodylate),
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||126.96.36.199|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.52|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 220.127.116.11|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 2.1.1.-
entries corresponding to 2.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 2.-.-.-