Due to maintenance work, this service will not be available on Monday December 12th between 07.00 am and 9.00 am CEST.
ENZYME entry: EC 188.8.131.52
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|2'-phospho-[ligated tRNA] + NAD(+) <=> mature tRNA + ADP ribose 1'',2''-phosphate + nicotinamide + H(2)O|
- Catalyzes the final step of tRNA splicing in the yeast Saccharomyces
- The reaction takes place in two steps: in the first step,
the 2'-phosphate on the RNA substrate is ADP-ribosylated, causing the
relase of nicotinamide and the formation of the reaction
intermediate, ADP-ribosylated tRNA.
- In the second step, dephosphorylated (mature) tRNA is formed along
with ADP ribose 1'',2''-cyclic phosphate.
- Highly specific for oligonucleotide substrates bearing an internal
- Oligonucleotides with only a terminal 5'- or 3'-phosphate are not
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||184.108.40.206|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.168|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 22.214.171.124|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 2.7.1.-
entries corresponding to 2.7.-.-
entries corresponding to 2.-.-.-