To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 126.96.36.199
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|8-oxo-dGDP + H(2)O <=> 8-oxo-dGMP + phosphate|
- The enzyme catalyzes the hydrolysis of both 8-oxo-dGDP and 8-oxo-GDP
thereby preventing translational errors caused by oxidative damage.
- The preferred in vivo substrate is not known.
- The enzyme does not degrade 8-oxo-dGTP and 8-oxo-GTP to the
monophosphates (cf. EC 188.8.131.52).
- Ribonucleotide diphosphates and deoxyribonucleotide diphosphates are
hydrolyzed with broad specificity.
- The bifunctional enzyme NUDT5 also hydrolyzes ADP-ribose to AMP and
D-ribose 5-phosphate (cf. EC 184.108.40.206).
- The human enzyme NUDT18 also hydrolyzes 8-oxo-dADP and 2-hydroxy-
dADP, the latter at a slower rate.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||220.127.116.11|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.168|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||22.214.171.124|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 126.96.36.199|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 3.6.1.-
entries corresponding to 3.6.-.-
entries corresponding to 3.-.-.-