To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 126.96.36.199
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
- Threo-3-hydroxy-D-aspartate <=> glycine + glyoxylate
- D-erythro-3-hydroxyaspartate <=> glycine + glyoxylate
- The enzyme, purified from the bacterium Paracoccus denitrificansy IFO
13301, is strictly D-specific as to the alpha-position of the
substrate, but accepts both the threo and erythro forms at the beta-
- The erythro form is a far better substrate (about 100 fold).
- The enzyme can also accept D-allothreonine, D-threonine, erythro-3-
phenyl-D-serine and threo-3-phenyl-D-serine.
- Different from EC 188.8.131.52.
- Requires a divalent cation, such as Mg(2+), Mn(2+) or Co(2+).
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||184.108.40.206|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.168|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 22.214.171.124|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 4.1.3.-
entries corresponding to 4.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 4.-.-.-