Due to scheduled maintenance work, this service will not be available from Tuesday August 23rd 06:00 pm until Wednesday August 24th 08:00 am CEST
. Apologies for the inconvenience.
ENZYME entry: EC 18.104.22.168
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
|2'-phospho-[ligated tRNA] + NAD(+) <=> ADP-beta-D-ribose 1'',2''-cyclic phosphate + mature tRNA + nicotinamide|
- Catalyzes the final step of tRNA splicing in the yeast Saccharomyces
- The reaction takes place in two steps: in the first step,
the 2'-phosphate on the RNA substrate is ADP-ribosylated, causing the
relase of nicotinamide and the formation of the reaction
intermediate, ADP-ribosylated tRNA.
- In the second step, dephosphorylated (mature) tRNA is formed along
with ADP ribose 1'',2''-cyclic phosphate.
- Highly specific for oligonucleotide substrates bearing an internal
- Oligonucleotides with only a terminal 5'- or 3'-phosphate are not
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||22.214.171.124|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||126.96.36.199|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.52|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 184.108.40.206|
|Rhea expert-curated reactions||220.127.116.11|
entries corresponding to 2.7.1.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 2.7.-.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 2.-.-.-