Due to work on this service, it may not be fully operational on Wednesday March 20 between 1.30 pm and 2.30 pm CEST
. Apologies for the incovenience.
A new class EC 7, Translocases, has been added to the EC list. It will be part of ENZYME from release 2018_10. Read more about EC 7 here.
ENZYME entry: EC 22.214.171.124
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
|Geranyl diphosphate <=> (+)-alpha-pinene + diphosphate|
- Cyclase I of Salvia officinalis (sage) gives about equal parts (+)-
alpha-pinene and (+)-camphene, whereas cyclase III gives about equal
parts of (+)-alpha-pinene and (+)-beta-pinene.
- (3R)-linalyl diphosphate can also be used by the enzyme in preference
to (3S)-linalyl diphosphate.
- The 4-pro-R hydrogen of geranyl diphosphate is lost.
- With synthase II of Pinus taeda (loblolly pine) (+)-beta-pinene was
the only product.
- See also EC 126.96.36.199 and EC 188.8.131.52.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||184.108.40.206|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.168|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 22.214.171.124|
entries corresponding to 4.2.3.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 4.2.-.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 4.-.-.-