Due to work on this service, it may not be fully operational on Wednesday March 20 between 1.30 pm and 2.30 pm CEST
. Apologies for the inconvenience.
A new class EC 7, Translocases, has been added to the EC list. It will be part of ENZYME from release 2018_10. Read more about EC 7 here.
ENZYME entry: EC 220.127.116.11
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
|L-lysine <=> (3S)-3,6-diaminohexanoate|
- This enzyme is a member of the 'AdoMet radical' (radical SAM) family.
- It contains pyridoxal phosphate and a [4Fe-4S] cluster and binds an
exchangeable S-adenosyl-L-methionine molecule.
- Activity in vitro requires a strong reductant such as dithionite and
strictly anaerobic conditions.
- A 5'-deoxyadenosyl radical is generated during the reaction cycle by
reductive cleavage of S-adenosyl-L-methionine, mediated by the iron-
- S-adenosyl-L-methionine is regenerated at the end of the reaction.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||18.104.22.168|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||22.214.171.124|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||126.96.36.199|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 188.8.131.52|
entries corresponding to 5.4.3.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 5.4.-.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 5.-.-.-