To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 220.127.116.11
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Pteridine reductase 1.|
|5,6,7,8-tetrahydrobiopterin + 2 NADP(+) <=> biopterin + 2 NADPH|
- The enzyme from Leishmania (both amastigote and promastigote forms)
catalyzes the NADPH-dependent reduction of folate and a wide variety
of unconjugated pterins, including biopterin, to their tetrahydro
- It also catalyzes the reduction of 7,8-dihydropterins and 7,8-
dihydrofolate to their tetrahydro forms.
- In contrast to EC 18.104.22.168 and EC 22.214.171.124, pteridine reductase will
not catalyze the reduction of the quinonoid form of dihydrobiopterin.
- The enzyme is specific for NADPH; no activity has been detected with
- It also differs from EC 126.96.36.199 in being specific for the B side of
- Formerly EC 188.8.131.52.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||184.108.40.206|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.168|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 22.214.171.124|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 1.5.1.-
entries corresponding to 1.5.-.-
entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-