To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 18.104.22.168
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Spore photoproduct lyase.
|(5R)-5,6-dihydro-5-(thymidin-7-yl)thymidine (in double-helical DNA) <=> thymidylyl-(3'->5')-thymidylate (in double-helical DNA)|
- This enzyme is a member of the 'AdoMet radical' (radical SAM) family.
- The enzyme binds a [4Fe-4S] cluster.
- The cluster is coordinated by 3 cysteines and an exchangeable SAM
- The 5'-deoxy-adenosine radical formed after electron transfer from
the [4Fe-4S] cluster to the S-adenosyl-L-methionine, initiates the
repair by abstracting the C-6 hydrogen of the spore photoproduct
- During the second part of the repair process the SAM molecule is
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||22.214.171.124|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||126.96.36.199|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.52|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 184.108.40.206|
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 4.1.99.-
entries corresponding to 4.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 4.-.-.-