A new class EC 7, Translocases, has been added to the EC list. It will be part of ENZYME from release 2018_10. Read more about EC 7 here.
ENZYME entry: EC 22.214.171.124
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Malyl-coenzyme A lyase.|
- (S)-malyl-CoA <=> acetyl-CoA + glyoxylate
- (2R,3S)-2-methylmalyl-CoA <=> propanoyl-CoA + glyoxylate
- The enzymes from Rhodobacter species catalyze a step in the
ethylmalonyl-CoA pathway for acetate assimilation.
- The enzyme from halophilic bacteria participate in the
methylaspartate cycle and catalyze the reaction in the direction of
- The enzyme from the bacterium Chloroflexus aurantiacus, which
participates in the 3-hydroxypropanoate cycle for carbon
assimilation, also has the activity of EC 126.96.36.199.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||188.8.131.52|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 18.104.22.168|
|Q5V0X0, AMASY_HALMA; ||Q5V463, MCAL_HALMA; ||B6E2X2, MCAL_RHOCA; |
|D5AR83, MCAL_RHOCB; ||A3PGR7, MCAL_RHOS1; ||Q3J5L6, MCAL_RHOS4; |
|A4WVF5, MCAL_RHOS5; ||B9KLE8, MCAL_RHOSK; ||A9WC35, MCLA_CHLAA; |
|S5N020, MCLA_CHLAU; |
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 4.1.3.-
entries corresponding to 4.1.-.-
entries corresponding to 4.-.-.-