A new class EC 7, Translocases, has been added to the EC list. It will be part of ENZYME from release 2018_10. Read more about EC 7 here.
ENZYME entry: EC 184.108.40.206
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
|Spore photoproduct lyase.
|(5R)-5,6-dihydro-5-(thymidin-7-yl)thymidine (in double-helical DNA) <=> thymidylyl-(3'->5')-thymidylate (in double-helical DNA)|
- This enzyme is a member of the 'AdoMet radical' (radical SAM) family.
- The enzyme binds a [4Fe-4S] cluster.
- The cluster is coordinated by 3 cysteines and an exchangeable SAM
- The 5'-deoxy-adenosine radical formed after electron transfer from
the [4Fe-4S] cluster to the S-adenosyl-L-methionine, initiates the
repair by abstracting the C-6 hydrogen of the spore photoproduct
- During the second part of the repair process the SAM molecule is
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||220.127.116.11|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.168|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||22.214.171.124|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 126.96.36.199|
entries corresponding to 4.1.99.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 4.1.-.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 4.-.-.-