To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 220.127.116.11
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
|Enoyl-[acyl-carrier-protein] reductase (NADPH, Si-specific).
|Enoyl acyl-carrier-protein reductase.|
|NADPH 2-enoyl Co A reductase.|
|An acyl-[acyl-carrier protein] + NADP(+) <=> a trans-2,3-dehydroacyl-[acyl-carrier protein] + NADPH|
- One of the activities of EC 18.104.22.168, an enzyme found in yeasts
(Ascomycota and the Basidiomycota).
- Catalyzes the reduction of enoyl-acyl-[acyl-carrier protein]
derivatives of carbon chain length from 4 to 16.
- The yeast enzyme is Si-specific with respect to NADP(+).
- Cf. EC 22.214.171.124 and EC 126.96.36.199 which describes enzymes whose
stereo-specificity toward NADPH is not known.
- See also EC 188.8.131.52.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||184.108.40.206|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.168|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 22.214.171.124|
entries corresponding to 1.3.1.-
entries corresponding to 1.3.-.-
entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-