Due to scheduled maintenance work, this service may not be available on Monday January 22nd between 08.00 am and 9.00 am CEST
To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
ENZYME entry: EC 188.8.131.52
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|Long-chain-acyl-CoA + electron-transfer flavoprotein <=> long-chain-2,3-dehydroacyl-CoA + reduced electron-transfer flavoprotein|
- One of several enzymes that catalyze the first step in fatty acids
- The enzyme from pig liver can accept substrates with acyl chain
lengths of 6 to at least 16 carbon atoms.
- The highest activity was found with C(12), and the rates with C(8)
and C(16) were 80% and 70%, respectively.
- The enzyme from rat can accept substrates with C(8)-C(22).
- It is most active with C(14) and C(16), and has no activity with
C(4), C(6) or C(24).
- cf. EC 184.108.40.206, EC 220.127.116.11 and EC 18.104.22.168.
- Formerly EC 22.214.171.124 and EC 126.96.36.199.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||188.8.131.52|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||220.127.116.11|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 18.104.22.168|
|P28330, ACADL_HUMAN; ||Q60HI0, ACADL_MACFA; ||P51174, ACADL_MOUSE; |
|P79274, ACADL_PIG; ||P15650, ACADL_RAT; ||Q8X7R2, FADE_ECO57; |
|Q47146, FADE_ECOLI; ||Q8Z937, FADE_SALTI; ||Q8ZRJ7, FADE_SALTY; |
|Q8ZBY6, FADE_YERPE; |
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 1.3.8.-
entries corresponding to 1.3.-.-
entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-