ENZYME entry: EC 126.96.36.199
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
|Long-chain-acyl-CoA + electron-transfer flavoprotein <=> long-chain-2,3-dehydroacyl-CoA + reduced electron-transfer flavoprotein|
- One of several enzymes that catalyze the first step in fatty acids
- The enzyme from pig liver can accept substrates with acyl chain
lengths of 6 to at least 16 carbon atoms.
- The highest activity was found with C(12), and the rates with C(8)
and C(16) were 80% and 70%, respectively.
- The enzyme from rat can accept substrates with C(8)-C(22).
- It is most active with C(14) and C(16), and has no activity with
C(4), C(6) or C(24).
- cf. EC 188.8.131.52, EC 184.108.40.206 and EC 220.127.116.11.
- Formerly EC 18.104.22.168 and EC 22.214.171.124.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||126.96.36.199|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||188.8.131.52|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||184.108.40.206|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 220.127.116.11|
|P28330, ACADL_HUMAN; ||Q60HI0, ACADL_MACFA; ||P51174, ACADL_MOUSE; |
|P79274, ACADL_PIG; ||P15650, ACADL_RAT; ||Q8X7R2, FADE_ECO57; |
|Q47146, FADE_ECOLI; ||Q8Z937, FADE_SALTI; ||Q8ZRJ7, FADE_SALTY; |
|Q8ZBY6, FADE_YERPE; |
entries corresponding to 1.3.8.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 1.3.-.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 1.-.-.-