A new class EC 7, Translocases, has been added to the EC list. It will be part of ENZYME from release 2018_09. Read more about EC 7 here.
ENZYME entry: EC 188.8.131.52
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
in this entry
|(S)-4-hydroxy-2-oxopentanoate <=> (2Z)-2-hydroxypenta-2,4-dienoate + H(2)O|
- The enzyme is involved in the catechol meta-cleavage pathway, a major
mechanism for degradation of aromatic compounds.
- Also acts, more slowly, on cis-2-oxohex-4-enoate, but not on the
- The enzyme was named when it was thought that the substrate is
- However, it was later found that the actual substrate is its tautomer
- In some organisms the enzyme forms a complex with EC 184.108.40.206.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||220.127.116.11|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.168|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||22.214.171.124|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 126.96.36.199|
|Q9KWS4, AMNF_PSESP; ||Q47HM0, MHPD1_DECAR; ||Q400K2, MHPD1_PSEPU; |
|Q47GC8, MHPD2_DECAR; ||Q49KF9, MHPD2_PSEPU; ||Q706S1, MHPD3_PSEPU; |
|C1DRI8, MHPD_AZOVD; ||A4JPX9, MHPD_BURVG; ||Q9S156, MHPD_COMTE; |
|A7ZI97, MHPD_ECO24; ||B7L506, MHPD_ECO55; ||Q8XEC1, MHPD_ECO57; |
|B5Z2Q5, MHPD_ECO5E; ||B7NK05, MHPD_ECO7I; ||B7MPB7, MHPD_ECO81; |
|B7M2Z8, MHPD_ECO8A; ||A7ZWZ7, MHPD_ECOHS; ||P77608, MHPD_ECOLI; |
|B7N8Q7, MHPD_ECOLU; ||B1LIN5, MHPD_ECOSM; ||A6TAC6, MHPD_KLEP7; |
|B2JQV8, MHPD_PARP8; ||Q13VU0, MHPD_PARXL; ||Q3Z556, MHPD_SHISS; |
, with possibility to download in different formats, align etc.
entries corresponding to 4.2.1.-
entries corresponding to 4.2.-.-
entries corresponding to 4.-.-.-