A new class EC 7, Translocases, has been added to the EC list. It will be part of ENZYME from release 2018_10. Read more about EC 7 here.
ENZYME entry: EC 220.127.116.11
View entry in original ENZYME format
View entry in raw text format (no links)
|Geranyl diphosphate <=> (-)-beta-pinene + diphosphate|
- Cyclase II of Salvia officinalis (sage) produces about equal parts
(-)-alpha-pinene, (-)-beta-pinene and (-)-camphene, plus traces of
- The enzyme can also use (3S)-Linalyl diphosphate (preferred to (3R)-
- The enzyme from Abies grandis (grand fir) produces roughly equal
parts of (-)-alpha-pinene and (-)-beta-pinene.
- Cyclase IV from Pinus contorta (lodgepole pine) produces 63% (-)-
beta-pinene, 26% 3-carene, and traces of alpha-pinene.
- Synthase III from Pinus taeda (loblolly pine) forms (-)-beta-pinene
with traces of alpha-pinene.
- A cloned enzyme from Artemisia annua (sweet wormwood) gave (-)-beta-
pinene with traces of (-)-alpha-pinene.
- The enzyme from Picea sitchensis (Sika spruce) forms 30% (-)-beta-
pinene and 70% (-)-alpha-pinene.
- See also EC 18.104.22.168, EC 22.214.171.124 and EC 126.96.36.199.
- Formerly EC 188.8.131.52 and EC 184.108.40.206.
|PRIAM enzyme-specific profiles||220.127.116.11|
|KEGG Ligand Database for Enzyme Nomenclature||18.104.22.168|
|IUBMB Enzyme Nomenclature||22.214.171.124|
|MEDLINE||Find literature relating to 126.96.36.199|
entries corresponding to 4.2.3.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 4.2.-.-
All ENZYME / UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entries corresponding to 4.-.-.-